The Summer Immersion Program offers FREE classes in math, reading and writing to incoming CUNY students who have failed one or more of the CUNY Placement Tests (COMPASS/CUNY Math Assessment Test, ACT Reading Test and CAT Writing Test).
The many benefits of Kingsborough’s Summer Immersion Program:
- All courses are free of charge.
- Students have the opportunity to complete English and/or math developmental requirement(s) before the fall semester begins.
- Immersion Program courses have been specifically designed to help students pass the CUNY tests.
- Day and evening courses are offered to accommodate a variety of schedules.
- In many courses students receive tutorial assistance for more individualized attention.
- Academic, career and personal counseling are available.
- Students have access to all campus facilities (library, computer labs, gym, beach, etc.).
Registration Is Easy
- Come to the Immersion Program Office (D106) from 9:30a.m.-3:30p.m., Mondays through Thursdays. Please bring photo I.D. If you have your placement scores, we can register you by phone, 718-368-5358.
- All classes have a limited number of seats which are filled on a first come-first serve basis.
For further information: