|Company:||Heart of Brooklyn|
Heart of Brooklyn is seeking a BCAP Marketing And Communications Intern for the Brooklyn Cultural Adventures Program (BCAP). BCAP is an innovative educational serving youth ages 7-12. Our award-winning curriculum model weaves exciting connections between art, science, culture and nature with fun, hands-on activities. For more information on BCAP, visit heartofbrooklyn.org/bcap.
BCAP Marketing And Communications Interns gain valuable experience utilizing their technical and communication skills while supporting an educational program created through collaboration between Brooklyn's most treasured cultural institutions. Required hours may vary from 15-20 hours a week. This position is ideal for someone interested in gaining experience in youth development and educational programs, marketing, communications and the not-for-profit sector. This is an unpaid internship, but HOB is able to provide documentation for school credit.
|Qualifications or Eligibility:|
- Must be at least 18 years or older and have completed senior year of high school by June 30th, 2012
- Able to follow routines to address needs and accomplish daily tasks independently
- Experience in web marketing, direct marketing and community outreach
- Proficiency in using and Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator to create marketing materials
- General administrative skills
- Close attention to detail is a must.
Send a cover letter specifying which internship you are interested in, your resume, and contact information for three references to Brian Ferreira at email@example.com
with the subject line Marketing and Communications Intern Search
- Revise print and electronic materials for BCAP Programs including flyers and postcards
- Create email alerts for information sessions and discounts
- Create Monthly BCAP Updates and highlights from HOB's Events Calendar
- Assist in updating BCAP website
- Assist in brochure distribution and mailings
|Stipend_or_Credit:||School credit available.|
|Deadline:||1/1/2015 12:00 AM|
BACK To Majors List