|Company:||Reaching Out Community Services Inc|
Reaching Out Community Services in Brooklyn, New York leads the effort to eliminate hunger in our community by providing food, social services and programs that inspires self-reliance and community empowerment in a dignified manner.
RCS provides services to low income individuals and families in the five boroughs of New York City. It is instrumental that our clients receive the essential services and support available to meet their needs in a compassionate way.
|Qualifications or Eligibility:|
|Application Requirements:||You must submit both a resume and cover letter. Please schedule an appointment with an Internship Counselor in C102 or M101. You MUST have a copy of your resume the day of your scheduled appointment. |
|Responsibilities:||• Putting together marketing presentation folders
• Editing current marketing materials
• Calling existing sponsors and helping market to new sponsors
• Involved in all fundraisers and events throughout the year
• Making copies of all marketing materials
• Attending with Public Relations manager networking events
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint would be great
• Assisting in presentations for Reaching-Out Community Services to schools, corporations, associations, and many other types of businesses
|Stipend_or_Credit:||Academic credit is recommended and available.|
|Deadline:||12/6/2013 12:00 AM|
BACK To Majors List