|Description:||DESCRIPTION: At this event, students will be interviewed by NBCUniversal Intern Supervisors who are looking for Spring 2014 Interns. NBCUniversal interns gain hands-on experience in the areas they are interested in. They are given the opportunity to network with employees and attend training and development workshops and events.
DATE: Friday, November 1st, 2013
TIME: 1:30-3pm – Marketing/Publicity/PR/Communications Internships (Cable businesses, NBC Entertainment, News, etc.)
LOCATION: 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112
THINGS TO KNOW:
• Students be prepared to participate in 1-2 short interviews.
• Students should dress professionally.
• Students should bring several copies of their resume.
• Some of the interviewers will make offers for internships at the event, while some may not.
• Students will learn more about NBCUniversal and our internship program at the event.
• Even if you are not chosen to attend this event, you can still be considered for a Spring 2014 internship position.
1. Visit C102 or M101 to have your resume reviewed by an Internship Counselor
2. Submit your resume for consideration for our program at www.nbcuoncampus.com (select Campus 2 Career Internship Program Marketing (purple box) Apply to East Coast Internships (or search for Job# 11994BR)
3. If you are interested in one of the areas the event is targeting and you pass the initial phone interview, you will be officially invited to attend this event.
|Qualifications or Eligibility:|
BACK To Majors List