You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
To navigate through the Ribbon, use standard browser navigation keys. To skip between groups, use Ctrl+LEFT or Ctrl+RIGHT. To jump to the first Ribbon tab use Ctrl+[. To jump to the last selected command use Ctrl+]. To activate a command, use Enter.
Tab 1 of 2.
Tab 2 of 2.
Delete Item Version
Restore Item Version
: Internship Opportunity
WHOLESALE INTERNSHIP FALL 2013
Qualifications or Eligibility:
Must be familiar with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Great communication and organizational skills, great sense of teamwork, initiative to help out, and strong work ethic
You must submit a resume. Please schedule an appointment with an Internship counselor in C-102 or M101.
- Develop analytical and retail math skills
- Hands on experience with market preparations, samples, events, preparing showroom for market, assisting in market appointments, verifying orders after appointments, partaking in production and assembly of sample sketchbooks, and assisting models backstage during market appointment and runway showcases
- Provide support at all events in the Showroom and at the Store level and morning meetings
- Managing the showroom space by organizing samples and closets
- Researching and tracking sample inventory in our Wholesale computer system
- Perform transfers of samples to and from the company's distribution center
- Provide office support and assist administrative duties to sales team and department executives
This is an internship FOR CREDIT ONLY and a daily stipend of $15 offered
1/1/2015 12:00 AM
BACK To Majors List