You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
To navigate through the Ribbon, use standard browser navigation keys. To skip between groups, use Ctrl+LEFT or Ctrl+RIGHT. To jump to the first Ribbon tab use Ctrl+[. To jump to the last selected command use Ctrl+]. To activate a command, use Enter.
Tab 1 of 2.
Tab 2 of 2.
Delete Item Version
Restore Item Version
: Internship Opportunity
PR INTERNSHIP FALL 2013
Qualifications or Eligibility:
Must be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
-Candidate should have high organizational and time management skills
-Should have a proactively positive attitude and an eagerness to learn
You must submit a resume. Please schedule an appointment with an Internship counselor in C-102 or M101.
Assist the Public Relations department with special events, celebrity dressings and editors meeting
• Schedule appointments for the Public Relations department
• Facilitate the movement of sample requests, send out samples to publications in a timely manner
• Manage and track inventory of all samples in an organized log using a wholesale system
• Track all editorial and online press credits.
• Manage and update press books and the magazine archives that includes all of ESCADA’s press credits for the year
• Contact magazines for back issues and request copies
• Organize and maintain the press showroom, press closet, magazine archive, and the intern area
This is an internship FOR CREDIT ONLY and a daily stipend of $15 offered
1/1/2015 12:00 AM
BACK To Majors List