You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
To navigate through the Ribbon, use standard browser navigation keys. To skip between groups, use Ctrl+LEFT or Ctrl+RIGHT. To jump to the first Ribbon tab use Ctrl+[. To jump to the last selected command use Ctrl+]. To activate a command, use Enter.
Tab 1 of 2.
Tab 2 of 2.
Delete Item Version
Restore Item Version
: Internship Opportunity
RETAIL OPERATION INTERNSHIP FALL 2013
Qualifications or Eligibility:
Must be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
-Candidate should have high organizational and time management skills
-Should have a proactively positive attitude and an eagerness to learn
You must submit a resume. Please schedule an appointment with an Internship counselor in C-102 or M101.
Work directly with the Retail Operations Manager, assisting in all facets of Retail Business Management, including, but not limited to the following tasks:
• Organize and streamline communication between our 14 Retail and 6 Company(outlet) stores, and the Corporate office
• Assist in compiling and analyzing business trends using key performance indicators such as Sales, Product Selling, Inventory Turn, Operating Expense/ P&L reports on a weekly/monthly basis
• Update Operational and Performance Reports
• Assist in auditing expense reports and invoices
• Store visits to the NY Flagship store; observe and work with Store Manager to enhance current operations and support the stores’ needs
• Work closely with the Buying and Marketing Department for promotional functions and or tasks
This is an internship FOR CREDIT ONLY and a daily stipend of $15 offered
1/1/2015 12:00 AM
HOURS: 3 – 4 full days
BACK To Majors List