|Company:||Paid Non-Profit Internship Opportunity |
|Description:||The Non-Profit Internship Program Opportunity funded by JPMorgan Chase is designed to provide Kingsborough Community College students who have a financial need with a paid internship opportunity at a non-profit organization to gain experience in their field of interest. Interns will attend a mandatory “boot camp” prior to beginning the internship. Interns will work 8-10 hours per week for a 12-week period during the fall semester (September – December). This program is open to students of all majors.|
|Qualifications or Eligibility:|
• Current matriculated student with an overall minimum 2.5 GPA.
• Able to work 8-10 hours per week with a 12 week commit to intern.
• MUST be available to attend the internship “boot camp” workshops on the following dates:
o Monday, February 10, 2014
o Wednesday, February 12, 2014
o Friday, February 14, 2014
• Students must complete an online application and submit a resume and essay.
• Applications that are incomplete, contain falsified information, do not follow the directions or are late will not be considered.
• Schedule an appointment with a counselor for application instructions, essay questions and to have your resume reviewed.
|Stipend_or_Credit:||Interns will receive a bi-weekly stipend. Academic credit is available.|
|Deadline:||1/10/2014 12:00 AM|
|Information:||Early Decision Deadline: January 10, 2014
Final Deadline: January 17, 2014
Students are strongly encouraged to submit applications by the early decision deadline (11:59pm on January 10th). Applications will be reviewed starting January 13th. All application materials must be submitted by final deadline (11:59pm on January 17th) to be considered.
BACK To Majors List