You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
To navigate through the Ribbon, use standard browser navigation keys. To skip between groups, use Ctrl+LEFT or Ctrl+RIGHT. To jump to the first Ribbon tab use Ctrl+[. To jump to the last selected command use Ctrl+]. To activate a command, use Enter.
Tab 1 of 2.
Tab 2 of 2.
Delete Item Version
Restore Item Version
: Internship Opportunity
Paid Non-Profit Internship Opportunity
The Non-Profit Internship Program Opportunity funded by JPMorgan Chase is designed to provide Kingsborough Community College students who have a financial need with a paid internship opportunity at a non-profit organization to gain experience in their field of interest. Interns will attend a mandatory “boot camp” prior to beginning the internship. Interns will work 8-10 hours per week for a 12-week period during the fall semester (September – December). This program is open to students of all majors.
Qualifications or Eligibility:
• Current matriculated student with an overall minimum 2.5 GPA.
• Able to work 8-10 hours per week with a 12 week commit to intern.
• MUST be available to attend the internship “boot camp” workshops on the following dates:
o Monday, February 10, 2014
o Wednesday, February 12, 2014
o Friday, February 14, 2014
• Students must complete an online application and submit a resume and essay.
• Applications that are incomplete, contain falsified information, do not follow the directions or are late will not be considered.
• Schedule an appointment with a counselor for application instructions, essay questions and to have your resume reviewed.
Interns will receive a bi-weekly stipend. Academic credit is available.
Early Decision Deadline: January 10, 2014 <br>Final Deadline: January 17, 2014 <br> <br>Students are strongly encouraged to submit applications by the early decision deadline (11:59pm on January 10th). Applications will be reviewed starting January 13th. All application materials must be submitted by final deadline (11:59pm on January 17th) to be considered. <br>
BACK To Majors List