Seedco is a $60+ million national nonprofit organization that works with local partners to create economic opportunities for disadvantaged job seekers, workers and neighborhood entrepreneurs. Seedco use practical, effective strategies to address the challenges confronting families and individuals who are struggling to leave poverty and achieve economic progress. Working on these issues for more than two decades, Seedco is a leader in implementing innovative, multi-partner initiatives that foster financial advancement and security.
|Qualifications or Eligibility:|
• College student majoring in finance, economics, business administration, CIS or related field seeking experience and/or college credit
• Detail oriented
• Good communication skills, both verbal and writing
• Self-motivated, organized
• Strong interest in real estate and e-business
• The hours can be adjusted based on school schedule.
• 15-20 hours/week for 12 – 15 weeks
You must submit both a resume and cover letter. Please schedule an appointment with an Internship counselor in C-102 or M101.
• Assist with center operations including answering the phone and taking notes;
• Provide administrative tasks to strengthen center’s programming;
• Conduct data entry by using customer relationship management software;
• Provide additional assistance in course coordination and general follow up;
• Research financing related events and other networking opportunities;
|Stipend_or_Credit:||Position is Unpaid. Academic credit is recommended.|
|Deadline:||12/9/2013 12:00 AM|
BACK To Majors List