KINGSBOROUGH COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Requirements for Matriculants Total credits: 60
Successful completion of CUNY/ACT Tests in Reading and Writing, and the CUNY Mathematics Test with passing examination scores or remedial courses may be required
|ENGLISH 12 (based on CUNY Test scores, students may be exempt)
|General Chemistry I and II (CHM 11-12)
|Organic Chemistry I and II (CHM 31-32)
|Advanced General Physics I and II (PHY 13-14)
|Calculus I and II (MAT 15-16)
A minimum of three credits each selected from at least three different groups, I thru IV.Courses selected must be Basic Courses.
|GROUP REQUIREMENTS* *
- I. Performing and Visual Arts
- (Excluded are Art & Music Studio, Theatre Production & Technique courses)
- II. Language and Literature
- Foreign Language-Literature-Philosophy
- III. Social Sciences
- Economics-History-Political Science
- IV. Behavioral Sciences
- V. Mathematics and Sciences (Met by Department Requirements).
- Biological Sciences- Mathematics & Computer Science- Physical Sciences
ELECTIVES--Sufficient to meet required total of . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 60 credits
Department requirements may be used to satisfy groups I-V requirements.
+ Prerequisites must be met or additional credits may be required.
‡ Consultation with the Department Advisor is required.
·· This program is within the Physical Sciences Department.